Eight years ago, Buan was at a pivotal place its evolution. With deep experience in knowledge management, we wanted to find new and improved ways to deliver accurate and insightful information to our customers. Faster. More effectively. In ways that drive true impact.
Along came Salesforce. In 2006, we attended a conference to learn a little more about their business. It didn’t take long: we quickly understood the value and potential of the cloud-based, flexible and powerful Force.com platform.
Perhaps more importantly, we fell in love with their innovative business model-one that leverages strategic partnerships with consultants for customization and development. Salesforce provides the core application and strategic support; while its partners are able to morph, evolve and grow the Force.com platform into their own customized solutions for our clients.
We were hooked. And eight years ago, we were approved as one of Salesforce’s first consulting partners.
It continues to be an exciting, symbiotic partnership. We’re proud of all that we’ve accomplished together, and we look forward to what the future holds. A few highlights over the last 8 years:
- Deployed over 350+ Salesforce Installations
- Developed (and continue to evolve) solutions for clients such as McCormick Spices, Center for Medicaid and Medicare, Stanley Black & Decker, the DOI and DOJ.
- Customized targeted solutions for specific industries: Economic Development, Commercial, Government, Construction, Government Contractors (and more).
- Named “Best Places to Work” by Corridor Magazine
- Awarded “Entrepreneur of the Year” by Anne Arundel County Chamber of Commerce