We’re thrilled to unveil our latest solution to the public. Today, we announce that Progress Engine is live and ready for action.
Progress Engine is a Force.com CRM application custom-built for economic development-streamlining processes, communications and data exchange. This product is the result of working closely alongside communities, states, cities and nonprofits for nearly 10 years. We’ve listened. We’ve brainstormed. And we’ve helped them solve their unique economic growth challenges through technology.
By engineering a system architecture that’s tailored to serve economic development needs, our clients are able to integrate powerful Salesforce CRM technology quickly and cost-effectively. No need for costly customizations—it’s a product that already anticipates your unique BRE challenges.
Its users can:
- Track all current and past projects in real time
- Streamline business development efforts among multiple partners
- Distribute insightful data on-the-fly to specific stakeholders as-needed
- Steward prospects from a lead to project completion
- Make informed decisions through powerful data and trending dashboards
- Manage project communications from a single hub
- And much more