SpringCM Implementation Manager
SpringCM is the leader in the rapidly growing Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) cloud software market. Their platform manages contracts, documents and all types of content, accelerating productivity for fast-moving organizations using Salesforce.com. Buan Consulting is SpringCM’s first Gold certified partner and we’re rapidly expanding our SpringCM delivery team in an effort to grow our SpringCM practice along with SpringCM.
As a SpringCM Implementation Manager, you are responsible for delivering high-quality SpringCM solutions to our clients in a timely and cost-effective manner. This individual should have strong experience working on system implementations in fast-paced consulting environments, have a good understanding of delivery methodologies, be goal-oriented and place a high value on client satisfaction. This is a highly visible and customer-facing position.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and coordinate needed availability of assigned project team consultants.
- Develop, maintain and manage to project timelines and budgets.
- Build client relationships by leading client-facing meetings, including requirements gathering workshops, project status meetings and solution reviews/demos.
- Manage the ongoing project status to include risk and issue management.
- Manage project teams and provide training and mentorship as needed.
- Work with the client to understand business requirements and become the lead SME throughout the duration of the engagement.
- Act as the primary solution architect, providing overall end-to-end solutions to fit the needs of the client/business.
- Configure and develop solutions on the SpringCM platform.
- Provide weekly project status updates to the SpringCM practice lead and other executives as needed.
- Contribute to an internal library of technical content on an ongoing basis.
- Maintain 80% utilization.
- Receive a customer satisfaction rating of 9/10 on a client survey conducted at the conclusion of the project.
- Assist with the pre-sales team in working with prospects to understand business requirements and provide a level of effort/scope for projects.
- Dedication to customer satisfaction and success
- 8+ years business process analysis experience
- 10+ years experience working in a fast-paced consulting environment
- 3+ years project management experience (Scrum or other Agile experience required)
- 4+ years experience in Salesforce.com requirements development, configuration and delivery
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce.com data model
- Must be proficient in MS office products, including: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook and GotoMeeting or Webex
- In-depth understanding of document/content management and/or workflow systems and their application to business process improvement
- Experience implementing workflow/BPM software (e.g., Lombardi, Pega, K2, Skelta) ECM software (e.g., Documentum, FileNet, MS Sharepoint) and/or IDC technologies (e.g., Brainware, DataCap)
- Ability to write user stories, requirement documents, functional specifications, test cases and technical reports & procedures
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and shift work efforts based on the needs of the department or business goals
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Effective use of project management/PSA tools (i.e., MS Project, OpenAir, Tenrox)
- Ability to manage 3-5 concurrent projects
- Must be able to work independently or as part of a team and be self-motivated
- Ability to work non-standard business hours to accommodate business needs
- Must be willing to travel, occasionally
- Must demonstrate a high degree of personal and professional integrity
- Strong familiarity with SDLC methods to include both Waterfall and Agile methods
- Strong experience in systems implementation to include all areas of the project lifecycle from requirements-gathering through to testing and deployment
- Consistently brings a positive attitude to the workplace
- Experience with Business Process Management
- Familiarity with XML and XPATH queries
- Familiarity with Enterprise Content Management systems
- Creative problem solving
- Scrum Master certification
- PMP (Project Management Professional) certification
- Hands-on experience with an OOP language, such as Java, Apex or C#