Business/Process Analyst (Chicago, IL)
As a highly visible position, Business/Process Analyst works with an exceptional professional services organization, including implementation managers, solution engineers, and other analysts. Our clients trust the process analyst to deliver fully-functional, high-value document management solutions in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Work with clients to gather and refine business requirements
- Work with and or adapt to multiple project methodologies (e.g. Agile, Rational, Waterfall)
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Create business process analysis artifacts, including but not limited to use cases, stories, process flows, project schedules
- Participate in creating and executing manual test cases as well as provide assistance in UAT efforts
- Collaborate closely with professional service engineers on developing and testing functionality for which requirements were gathered and documented
- Develop and present change requests for out-of-scope requests
- Proactively resolve and/or escalate issues
- Produce training materials as part of project delivery and change management
- Participate in project decisions, escalations, prioritizations as need to achieve program goals and objectives
- Provide project status reports/briefings to senior professional service managers as well as project stakeholders
- Assist with transition projects from professional services to support
- Contribute to a library of internal and customer-facing technical content
- Works with Sales Engineers to support the sales process
- Provide Buan training to customers as required
- Work with Buan team to refine lifecycle best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or related field highly preferred
- 2-3+ years’ experience working in a SaaS or web technology based application area. Solid understanding of the challenges and opportunities the web offers in today’s commercial world.
- 2+ years of experience in business process consulting, problem definition, design, development, configuration, solutions evaluation, validation and deployment
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail a must.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Operate and promote an environment of teamwork, self-organization and accountability. Must demonstrate a high degree of personal and professional integrity
- Strong analytical and communication skills. Must be able to communicate effectively and confidently with customers, team members and management.
- Must be flexible and willing to undertake a wide variety of challenging tasks.
- Proven track record of meeting project deadlines and delivering high-quality services.
- 2+ years experience implementing customer solutions on the Salesforce.com platform and an understanding of the Salesforce.com data model highly preferred.
- Experience with Business Process Management or Business Process Mapping tool a plus.
- Familiarity with XML and XPATH queries is a plus
- Familiarity with Enterprise Content Management systems is a plus
- Creative Problem Solving
- This job is located in downtown Chicago, IL.