Senior Salesforce/ Salesforce CPQ Consultant
The Sr. Consultant is responsible for client engagements from the initial discovery and requirements elicitation to gain an understanding of our customer’s goals, objectives, and current and future state processes and technology, to performing the implementation, support work that follows and identification of additional value propositions that can lead to expanded or follow on work with the client. This is an exciting and challenging position where you’ll be able to determine process gaps and pain points, then rapidly design and implement best-in-class solutions utilizing Salesforce and Salesforce CPQ. As a Salesforce and Salesforce CPQ subject matter expert, you will provide expert guidance and strategic direction to business stakeholders and their technical teams.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com capabilities and limitations across the Sales, Service, and Marketing Clouds with a minimum of 4+ years’ experience, preferably as an administrator or developer
- Strong experience with declarative development on the Force.com platform
- Deep knowledge or experience in CPQ , preferably in an administrator or sales ops user role, and preferably with Salesforce CPQ (SteelBrick) to include multiple, successful complex implementations that leverage extensive functions within the CPQ platform.
- Proven ability to manage projects, direct staff and collaborate in a team environment.
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills, especially to C-level, Sr. Manager level and technical teams
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills in a rapidly changing environment
- Experience in user acceptance test planning and execution
- 4-year degree in Computer Sciences, Software Engineering, Management Information Systems or equivalent
- Salesforce CPQ Specialist certification preferred (required within first 6 months’ employment)
- Salesforce 211 (Advanced Admin) certification preferred
- Lead and manage multiple engagements as either the engagement manager or technical lead
- Maintain 80% billable utilization and working alongside a PM, manage project budget and profitability, delivery schedules and quality of the solution.
- Lead a variety of workshops including business process reviews, discovery sessions, requirements gathering sessions, and design sessions to arrive at an optimal solution meeting your client’s goals and objectives
- Perform analysis of complex business information including business and technical requirements, process models, user stories, and process gaps
- Build a clear solution design strategy and action plan for each client engagement based on your analysis of complex business requirements
- Implement and configure solution deliverables
- Council clients on industry and CPQ best practices to guide them to solutions that support their goals and objectives
- Train business stakeholders on solution
- Gain customer satisfaction ratings of 95% or higher.
- Support pre-sales and internal Buan continuous process improvement initiatives.
- Assist the practice lead in the evolution and refinement of delivery methodologies and best practices that differentiate Buan from its competition.
- Work remotely with occasional onsite travel as necessary (maximum 20%)