Senior Salesforce Developer
Design and development of custom salesforce.com applications
Own feature development from conceptualization, definition through delivery
Exhibit strong design and development skills
Orientation to contribute both as a lead as well as an individual contributor
Ability to research, follow up and resolve complex challenges faced by the team
- 3-5 years of experience in salesforce.com application development (Developers with only admin experience are not suitable for this role)
- Must have developed at least 2 full projects from scratch to go live
- Must have End to end exposure of developing apps, deploying apps, issues and limitations with the Force.com platform, salesforce governor limits, and how to address them
- Prior experience with working on fast paced milestones using flexible and adaptive methodologies
- Strong programming skills, as well as the ability to review complex code bases written by others
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to understand, analyze and solve both explicit and implicit requirements
TECHNICAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning and Communities a plus
- Development and Deployment of custom apps, reports, dashboards, workflows within Salesforce
- Experience in deploying Force.com applications using VisualForce in creating User Interface, Apex for custom programming and setting up workflow rules.
- Data migration from traditional systems to the Salesforce platform using the API and data load techniques
- Enterprise implementations of complex Salesforce applications, with reports, workflow, working with several Salesforce objects
- Experience of integrating web services is a must
- Exposure to Standard/Custom object creation, validation rules, etc is required
- Experience in AppExchange release management/Packaging applications for App Exchange is desirable
- Exposure to Web Services, Single Sign-On / Identity Management, is desirable
- Lead business process reviews, create action plans, configure systems in accordance with plans and provide testing and training on these systems.
- Counsel clients on industry best practices and guide them to create
- Lead multiple simultaneous Salesforce engagements.
- Develop new customers and expand work at existing clients.
- Achieve billable goals by managing self.
- Manage profitability of projects.
- Maintain customer satisfaction and create referencable clients.
- Develop self through ongoing training and certifications.