Customer Success Manager (CSM)
This individual is responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. This person works closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction. The Customer Success Manager provides technical support to customers with the goal to keep customers satisfied with the customized implementations of Salesforce, SpringCM and other technologies Buan has delivered to them. The CSM will assist the Sales and Operations teams in identifying additional solutions and services that the client may be interested in. The CSM reports to the Commercial Project Management Lead and works with their supervisor and the Practices Leads to orchestrate client support when they are not able to provide it themselves directly.
- 3-5 years of experience in a fast-paced consulting environment.
- 3-5 years of experience working directly with clients on implementation or support projects.
- 3-5 years of experience in Salesforce development, configuration, and delivery.
- Proficient in MS Office products including: MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, Outlook and GotoMeeting or Webex.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills and leadership skills.
- A genuine “people person” who enjoys direct interaction with clients over electronic correspondence.
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to remember the status of and balance the demands of potentially dozens of client accounts simultaneously.
- Propensity to write things down and use centralized tools to orchestrate work (e.g., a knowledge base and case management solution).
- Strong client management skills and proven ability to keep create positive experience from situations that may begin adversely.
- Deep commitment to customer service and customer success
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment with attention to detail.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator. Salesforce CPQ and SpringCM experience desired but training can be provided.
- Salesforce Service Cloud and/or Salesforce Developer experience a plus
- B.A. or B.S. degree.
Billable Utilization Requirement
- Assist in the development and refinement of customer support offerings: The CSM will work with the rest of the Buan management team to define, roll out and delivery customer support offerings, keeping these offerings in line with industry best practices and sustainable, profitable operations.
- Establish customer support practices: The CSM will create policies and procedures that optimize the customer experience, gather feedback from customers by ensuring the delivery of customer satisfaction surveys, evaluating customer feedback, and delivering customer satisfaction reports to the management team. The CSM will study other customer success programs and analyze customer data to identify the best practices. The CSM must establish policies the entire staff can adhere to so all customers receive the same quality of service.
- Manage transition from delivery to support: The CSM will work with Buan Engagement Managers to develop relationships with clients in the final delivery stages of implementation projects. The CSM will be actively involved in the post-production support stage of the contract. The CSM will review the support offerings with the client, work with Sales to put a support contract in place, and take over the primary relationship with the client, acting as the primary point of contact for all follow-on requests.
- Provide technical support: The CSM will be trained in all Buan technology practice areas to a level of proficiency that allows them to understand the customer implementation and perform or coordinate service requests. They will participate in each practice circle to ensure they stay up to date on best practices and knowledgeable of active delivery projects that will be transitioning to support. They may be called upon to provide technical support to customers or to provide training on their products and may even help customers plan and understand the best ways to utilize their software or products based on the customer’s business needs or business plans.